Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent applications that enables small to large sized businesses with enhanced productivity & results through artificial intelligence based industry best practices. A new Microsoft Cloud product range that combines the classic ERP & CRM features with business functionalities. Unify your data, connect customers to the products, have a 360-degree view of your organization, analyze complex information, know more, worry less, and most importantly, WIN.
The Dynamics 365’s applications are an all – in – one package for enterprise. Leveraging the automated and encyclopedic support of services like lead generating sales, engaging marketing, personalized customer care, connected field service, in-depth finance, streamlined operations, and commerce. Why should you opt for Microsoft? It has been placed in the Leaders Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Centre. Here are a few eye-catching features offered by Dynamics 365 :
Dynamics 365 Sales
Strengthen your marketing capabilities, expand sales opportunities, and increase the conversion rate with Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Take decisions based on emerging trends, past sale’s analysis, and pipeline & relationship analytics.
- Sort data from Dynamics 365 Customer Insights to enrich lead generations.
- Enhance your CRM services with personalized buyer experience.
- Adaptable to scalability, connectivity, and customizability.
- Simplified tools to automate the sales process.
- Frictionless transactions.
- AI driven guidance.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Earn customers for life without investing extra time & money.
- Interact as per the client’s preferred platform (SMS, email, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, etc.)
- Intelligently handle routine tasks, requests, and issues with the right tools.
- Custom tailored services with AI guidance for every customer.
- Manage survey data and insights from Microsoft Forms Pro.
Dynamics 365 Field Service
One shot solving of problems by scheduling the right resources intelligently at the right time, with Dynamics 365 Field Service.
- For an error free service, with the help of Dynamics 365 Remote Assist Video calls, let the experienced technicians consult the newer ones.
- Exceed customer expectations by combining Field Services with Supply Chain Management.
- Solve an issue even before it is complained about, using Internet of Things (IoT) sensors.
- Optimize cost & resources required to dispatch a technician on-site.
- Simplified drag and drop scheduling board.
Dynamics 365 Finance
Understand in-depth financial operations with real time monitoring, predictions, embedded analytics and strategically informed decisions.
- Automate the financial processes using Power BI dashboard’s data ideation, business health inspection, and task prioritization.
- Optimize cash flow, make artificial intelligence powered decisions, and drive growth with predictive insights.
- Increase profits and improve cash flow with machine learning and prompt timely customer payments.
- Minimize operational expenses, and control budgets through financial planning.
- Improve the local grasp with an assent across 37 countries and 42 languages.
- Manage altering global financial requirements, taxes, transactions, etc.
Dynamics 365 Operations
Supply Chain Management
By streamlining processes, production, stocks, transportation, automating tasks, and improving end – to – end visibility, Dynamics 365’s Operations features allows your business to achieve an edge over the competitors.
- Optimize planning, improve the fulfilment, material sourcing, and logistics of your supply chain.
- Don’t ever go out of stock or overstock with the help of machine learning.
- Perform effective asset management with IoT and mixed reality.
- Run smoother operations by reducing downtimes using IoT.
First augment the workplace, then conquer the marketplace. Employees are a company’s most important asset and resource. When they grow, so does your business.
- Through Dynamics 365 Guides, watch your team learn faster with training and certification tracking.
- Deliver budgets and tax filings with integrated payroll providers like Ceridian Dayforce.
- Security and privacy powered by Microsoft Azure’s human capital management.
- An end-to-end recruiting guide helps you find the perfect candidate.
- Simplified leave and absence reporting.
Apart from these department specific features offered by Dynamics 365, it also proffers general attributes like :
- Power BI & Cortana intelligence.
- All – in – one place data model for each application.
- Secure Cloud technology.
- Cost effective.
- Exceptional accessibility via PC, tablet, Mac, and smartphone.
- Expansion opportunities through Microsoft business apps.
- Up-to-date software.
The scope vested in Dynamics 365 is inexhaustible, it can be expanded with separate business apps to meet specific needs. Add new features as per the requirement, and the cloud infrastructure instinctively keeps integrating the experience.
Why choose IAX Dynamics?
IAX Dynamics has more than a decade long experience with cloud technologies in the Microsoft Dynamics environment. Currently benefitting more than a dozen active D365 clients in KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Senegal, Guinea, Tanzania, Uganda, Madagascar, Nigeria, Sudan, Somalia, Lebanon, and Jordan.
After having worked with hundreds of clients, and being a prestigious Gold partner with Microsoft, we know exactly what our prospective clients will require to furnish a simplified, and automated business. The Dynamics 365 is available in two variations, the Business Edition for small to medium sized businesses, and the Enterprise edition for medium to large sized businesses.
Having trouble choosing the right plan? We will detect, inspect, paraphrase, and discuss your pre-requisites and help you choose!