The role of customer data in making strategic business decisions is indescribable. Customer data helps businesses provide exceptional customer experiences, understand customer preferences, and customer engagement in the best possible manner. With so much emphasis on data, you need a solution to consolidate data from all sources. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is an excellent solution that unifies customer data and generates AI powered insights.
Your business can deliver unparalleled experiences to customers with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, a customer data platform infused with AI (Artificial Intelligence) and analytics capabilities. Dynamics 365 Customer Insights brings customer data together in a centralized platform and helps you derive deep audience insights. To get the most out of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights for your organization, you can associate with a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner.
Your business can fully exploit the power of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – Customer Data Platform – from the leading Microsoft Gold Partner IAX DYNAMICS. We have the demonstrated expertise in the domain of Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation and support. Our Dynamics 365 consultants intelligently combines Dynamics 365 Customer Insights with Dynamics 365 Customer to help gain better understanding of customer data and deliver better experiences to customers.
Homepage in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is inclusive of features that turn your customer data into actionable insights. With the introduction of Homepage in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, it becomes easy for you to discover problems and monitor progress. Homepage provides a consumable view of your customer data. This helps you make meaningful decisions and provide the best possible experiences to your customers.
Insight Card in the home page keeps your team up to date on their work. It keeps you informed about key activities such as when you need to attend a meeting, follow-up on an email and much more. These are displayed across your application to provide information for the job you are involved in. With the right information from the insight card, your customer service team can discover issues your customers are facing, make informed decisions and supervise the results of those actions. With the topics surfaced on the card, your customer team manager can focus on the issues that impact your customer service. It highlights the topics including incoming case volume, impact on negative CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score) and emerging rate.
- Incoming case volume: You can understand which issue topics are adding to your case volume and the time your agents are taking up to attend and solve the issue. You can create action plan to deal with these issues to drive down the volume of the cases related to these topics.
- Impact of negative customer satisfaction score: Make improvements in how agents manage customer cases in the issue topics and make significant improvements in your customer satisfaction score.
- Alert on new issues: Get alert on topics that are getting more volume. Taking notice of these issues early can prevent them from affecting more customers.
You also get additional insights into the following issues
- Topics that need the longest resolution time: You can find out the topics that your customer service agents spend a lot of time on, and the duration they take. This outlines the need for the potential training opportunities to your customer agents.
- Automating topics: Topics that are high in numbers and are easy to solve can be automatedwith chatbots. This will release customer agents time and will allow them to focus on key business activities.
- Peak time with high case volume: Understanding the peak time at which your customer agents receive the high case volume helps you align your staff schedule. This ensures that cases are handled properly and in a timely manner.
You can access the dashboard from the insight card. The insights you derive from the dashboard will help you handle your customer cases in an efficient and effective manner. Your business can integrate Dynamics 365 Customer Insights to your Dynamics 365 Customer Service platform by partnering with IAX DYNAMICS, the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights partner in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and other MENA regions.
For your business based anywhere in MENA region, it is worth to rely on IAX DYNAMICS. We have years of expertise in providing Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation to customers in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Jordan, Pakistan,etc. Our experienced Dynamics 365 consultants help you integrate customer insights with existing Dynamics 365 Customer Service to successfully achieve your business goals.